- Vocal and physical agility through a unique combination of vocal and energy work
- Improvement of articulation and musical expression
- Working in ensembles
- Repertoire- and role-preparations for performances and auditions
- Opportunity to audition in front of selected agency representatives
The main focus of this course lies mainly in the romantic German as well as in the Italian Verismo-repertoire, other repertoire-wishes of our participants will, of course, be gladly taken into account.
Why would we like to invite conductors to participate in our masterclass?
From our personal experience, we know how fruitful and helpful the knowledge of vocal peculiarities is for a constructive collaboration between conductor and singer. Collaborative work helps to awaken a better understanding for all those involved in the musical creation process.
Therefore, we would like to pass on our special approach to the use of the singer’s voice to pianists and conductors.
The exact duration and scope of this part of the course will be agreed and determined individually after the application.
- Chi Kung Training
- Bodywork, posture, relaxing, better self-awareness
- How does my posture, energy etc. in conduction influence that of the singer?
- Working with singers, conducting arias and ensembles
- Singing: physically experiencing what singing means in different tasks on stage
- Feedback from teachers and singers
- What can you achieve with the singer if you change something technically?